Registry includes disease registry, patient registry, and product registry. Registry is a type of outcomes research that collects data with an organized systems non-interventionally.
Following listed are examples of reasons to conduct a registry:
- Assess treatment patterns and treatment outcomes of a particular condition
- Monitor post-marketing safety or risk assessment of a medication or medical device
- Define disease epidemiology or epidemiological trend
- Evaluate quality of life through patient reported outcomes
- Assess gaps between real world evidence and medical guideline
We have organized the largest nationwide registry platform, CCMR (China Cardiometabolic Registries), which includes 5 individual studies. We are also preparing for CCDR (China Chronic Disease Registries) which covers other chronic disease areas such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and cancer. For specific registry please contact us.